The UK Retail & Hospitality market is fiercely competitive, with clients looking for the best Talent, and the best Talent looking for the best opportunities.
RTR Performance Coaching understands the market and the talent involved in making success and has been created to give professional career development guidance to help you secure the roles you want.
It is aimed towards achieving a higher level of Performance in the market and a Competitive edge over others.
RTR recognises that Coaching Candidates in the Market will boost their Confidence , improve performance and ultimately increase your chance of securing the Roles that you really want.
Each service is bespoke to your needs and can include:
- CV Consultancy - an opportunity to evaluate your professional history from the leading Retail & Hospitality recruiter in the UK
- Current Context and Future Planning - a positive and realistic reflection of you, your personal goals and the marketplace ultimately helping you plan the next two to three career moves
- Interview Preparation - support, guidance and advice using modern recruitment and interview techniques to help you be fully prepared to stand out at interview
- Market Analysis - making sense of the Retail & Hospitality market including providing information on company cultures and growth opportunities
- Access to the RTR Client List - with over 1,000 industry contacts, RTR is arguably the most networked independent professional agency in the UK and will use these to help you find opportunities and succeed at interview
- Personal Consultancy - we recognise our privilege in being chosen to support you, in return we will always be listening, championing and positively challenging you to be the best you can be
"Having contacted several agencies Simon at RTR by far offered the best overall experience.
With RTR I received personal quality service with access to the best employers. Throughout my search Simon kept me updated and was always happy to answer my questions. He did a fantastic PR job for me getting me interviews with blue chip companies. I really bought into, and enjoyed his coaching and his style.
Throughout the process Simon gave honest and constructive feedback . If you are looking for a Senior management position RTR understands the market, has the contacts and respects its clients, an excellent partner who I would not hesitate to recommend."
"Simon represented me as a recruitment executive when I found myself out of work for the first time in my life. He operated in a way which I found professional and supportive. Unlike many recruitment companies, Simon met with me before agreeing to take me onto his books. He took the time to get to know me, my strengths and weaknesses, before matching my skill sets with those of potential employers.
Before putting me forward to any potential employer, he made sure he briefed me thoroughly on the employer, the job specification, the package involved and the recruitment process. This made sure that the match was as compatible as possible for both parties.
During the time I was out of work Simon kept regular contact with me and ensured I was up to speed on all potential developments.
If it were not for Simon's professionalism and approach I would not have found employment.
I can honestly recommend him as a Coach and Recruiter to employees and employers alike."
"I have known Simon for over 12 years from both a client and candidate perspective and in my opinion he is one of the most professional recruiters currently in the market. He has made a fantastic transition, formerly operating from within a large organisation to successfully operating a quality boutique recruitment/ search agency. He is credible, has a high level of professional and personal integrity, he totally understands his market and importantly he takes the time to get know both his clients and his candidates so that he achieves alignment when putting forward CVs .
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him as a recruiter of choice because he is always willing to go the extra mile."
"Simon has always been different to any other recruiter I have come in contact with, really getting to know me and understand my goals. His personal approach throughout any process gave me a real sense of support and with this honest feedback, never afraid to say that something isn’t right for me.
Over the years he has gone on to support me with elements of coaching, checking in regularly during this time. Simon has continually offered some support and challenge, something I always find beneficial as the insight he can offer is so very different to my own way of thinking. Thank you for your continued support!"